Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Eve at NWH


Hey - just want to say thanks to all who were involved in the Christmas Eve service, and to those who came to join in the worship as well. Dave Faddis, Luke Buchanan, Doug Easton, Maddie Berry, Jason and Emily DeMoe, John Dougherty and Elissa Smith did an outstanding job of creating a seamless service, allowing the Gospel to be delivered clearly. It really took an incredible amount of work for some of you, and I (and the church) really appreciate it. Since I'm mentioning it, I should remember those who've served in the past as well, in case I never extended the thanks for your huge efforts: Gretchen VanderPlas, Dave Snider, Mike Hiller, Tim Karplus, Stephen Wagner, Doug and Jane Easton, Andy and Sheri Phillips, Jim Clark, John Stanley, Linda Fox, ...and I probably have missed someone... thanks for making our Christmas Eves an awesome time of worship at NWH.


-paul

No comments: